~ Princess Bride Quote of the Day ~
Everyone I know quotes it at least once a day, might as well make it official.
Labels
Buttercup
(3)
Count Rugen
(3)
Fezzik
(6)
Inigo
(8)
Miracle Max
(4)
Prince Humperdinck
(3)
The Albino
(1)
The Ancient Booer
(1)
The Grandfather
(6)
The Grandson
(5)
The Impressive Clergyman
(2)
The King
(1)
The Queen
(1)
Valerie
(3)
Vizzinni
(4)
Westley
(14)
Yellin
(2)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(59)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(17)
▼
January
(25)
"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. T...
"Where did we put that wheelbarrow the Albino had?...
"Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, yo...
"She is alive - or was - an hour ago. If she is o...
" If you're in such a hurry, you could lower a rop...
"Farmboy, polish my horse's saddle. I want to see ...
"Murdered by pirates is good."- The Grandson...wow...
"Unless he has studied his Agrippa. Which I have."...
"The gate has but one key, and I carry that." - Ye...
"So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow t...
"Very strange wedding." - The QueenMy initial goal...
"So treasure your wuv..." - The Impressive Clergym...
"You survived the Fire Swamp, so you must be very ...
"She kissed me!" - The KingXOXOXOXOXOXOXO....cons...
"You must be that little Spanish brat I taught a l...
"I will never love again." - Buttercup... how wond...
"I'm not a witch, I'm your wife! But after what yo...
"Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you wor...
"Yes, you're very smart. Shut up."- The Grandfathe...
"True love is the greatest thing in the world - ex...
"Anybody want a peanut?" - FezzikIn case anyone wa...
"Hold it, hold it. What is this? Are you trying to...
"My brains, his steel, and your strength against s...
See!! The Cliffs of Insanity!! - VizziniApparently...
"Hello! My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my fa...
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
"Very strange wedding."
- The Queen
My initial goal was to do a quote from every character...almost there.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment