~ Princess Bride Quote of the Day ~
Everyone I know quotes it at least once a day, might as well make it official.
Labels
Buttercup
(3)
Count Rugen
(3)
Fezzik
(6)
Inigo
(8)
Miracle Max
(4)
Prince Humperdinck
(3)
The Albino
(1)
The Ancient Booer
(1)
The Grandfather
(6)
The Grandson
(5)
The Impressive Clergyman
(2)
The King
(1)
The Queen
(1)
Valerie
(3)
Vizzinni
(4)
Westley
(14)
Yellin
(2)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(59)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(13)
And now for the official Westley is cranky moment....
"Mawidge, the bwessed awwangement, that dweam with...
"I wasn't nervous ... Well, maybe I was a little b...
"Fezzik took great care in reviving Inigo." - The ...
" All right: where is the poison? The battle of w...
"Kill the dark one and the giant, but leave the th...
"Give us the gate key." - Westley"I have no gate k...
" Well, it just so happens that your friend here i...
"He'll pinch my cheek. I hate that." - The Grandso...
"Let me put it this way: have you ever heard of Pl...
"I am the Dread Pirate Roberts. There will be no s...
"The chocolate coating makes it go down easier." -...
"You keep using that word -- I do not think it mea...
►
February
(17)
►
January
(25)
Monday, March 8, 2010
"He'll pinch my cheek. I hate that."
- The Grandson
...the cry of cute kids everywhere.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment